- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Releases the 2015 STD Treatment Guidelines.
- CAP-PC (Child Psychiatry Access Program) Offers Flagship Mini-Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Program
- NYPATH partners with Futures without Violence, and Physicians for Reproductive Health to create a new learning module called: Addressing Adolescent Relationship Abuse in Adolescent Health Settings.
- Family Planning Benefit Program Fact Sheets Available
- The UCSF Bixby Center for Global Reproductive Health Issues Online Guide: Intrauterine Devices & Implants: A Guide to Reimbursement.
- The Centers for Disease Control Vital Signs Fact Sheets: “Preventing Teen Pregnancy: A Key Role for Health Providers.”
- Act for Youth Center of Excellence Research, Facts and Findings, issued important article “Pregnancy Risk among Bisexual, Lesbian, and Gay Youth: What Does Research Tell Us?”
Did You Know That?
NYPATH provides evidence-based information about the latest key innovations in providing adolescent friendly sexual and reproductive health care.
Registered users will have free access to the following valuable resources
On-Site Training Requests
Link to Request Forms for training topics based on needs:Click here for more information.
Six CME Certified Adolescent Health Service Delivery Training Modules at no cost. All CMEs are Category 1 AAFP credits.
The Time is NOW: Providing Adolescent-Friendly Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare
Birth Control Overview
Pregnancy Options Counseling
Working With LGBTQ Youth
Male Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health
Click "NYPATH Training" tab located on the purple ribbon at the top of the page.
Click purple "Course Catalog" button.
Click on NYPATH link.
Click the module you would like to take.
You will see a new window. Click the purple "Enroll" button to register for the module.
You will go to a new page. Click the purple "Confirm Enrollment" button.
You will go to another new page. Click the purple "Go to Course Sessions" button.
Click on the link of the course you would like to take.
A drop-down menu will appear containing three choices. Click pretest and complete it.
After completing the pretest, click the corresponding module and now you are ready to begin.
Following completion of the module click post test and complete it.
Once you have completed the pretest, module, and post test, you will then be able to click the "Certifications" button located at the top of the screen in the green colored field.
You will then see a PDF symbol and name of the module you completed.
Click and print the certificate.
Announcements and Newsletters
When you register for the website you will be added to the NYPATH e-mail list which will provide you with quarterly newsletters and training announcements.
You can unsubscribe to this e-mail list at any time.
Case Based Discussion
Developed by adolescent medicine providers affiliated with NYPATH.
Other Important Tools and Resources
Archived NYPATH Newsletters
Bibliographies by Topic
NYSAHM Information page
How to Access NYPATH Training and CME Certificates Online
1. Register for the Website.
2. Once registered, the easiest way to access the modules is to:
Note: if you begin the enrollment process and/or start a module and are not able to complete it in one sitting, you can go back to this module by clicking on the "Enrolled Modules" tab located at the top of the screen above the purple ribbon in the green colored field. Click on the module to continue where you left-off. You will also be able to view the module again using this function.
If you are having difficulties with this process please contact email@example.com or at (212) 304-5237.